The Northside Independent School District and our community will provide innovative, high-quality, diverse learning experiences for all students in an ever-changing world.
Our students will be principled, knowledgeable individuals who maximize their potential to make positive contributions to society.
- We believe that public education is a bridge to creating productive members of society.
- We believe that every individual is entitled to an emotionally and physically safe and respectful learning environment.
- We believe that each student deserves equal and equitable access to a quality education.
- We believe that a commitment to student success is a shared responsibility among students, parents, educators, and the community.
- We believe that students learn best when they are active participants in their own learning.
- We believe that the more connected families are in the educational process, the more successful the student will be.
- We believe that meaningful relationships among parents, educators, and the community foster student success.
- We believe that core academics, the arts, career & technology, electives, and extracurricular activities are crucial to a well-rounded education.
- We believe that schools create conditions that prepare students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.